Sunday, October 21, 2012

Surely Computers Will Get Better X )

How do I hate a machine?

I don't hate my vacuum cleaner, my hair dryer, my mixer that runs too fast. I don'r hate my machines. Cuss them occasionally. No hate.I bought them. They have flaws. I deal.

And until I buy an upgrade, they will continue to have flaws I know and can deal with.

Computers are different in so many ways. And the geeks that make my life a misery are doing their jobs. Why they think a customer wants to wake up and find new updates all the time that change my interaction constantly...well, in an alien way, I understand. The designers love it. They think I will love it. I bet they are all under 30. At least under 40.

They are doing what they do. DON'T THEY UNDERSTAND i'VE JUST SPENT A MONTH LEARNING WHAT THEY HAVE JUST DESTROYED AND RECONFIGURED?

Actually, no they don't. They think it's neat. It's kind of like leaving the living room clean and inviting children in with Silly String. Oh, and paying a fee to do it.

I just rebooted to find my major clicks on top instead of the bottom WHERE THEY ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. (What do I do to show an insincere smile with teeth? I need it.)

It's like living in a house where strangers feel free to move the furniture around.
And I don't have an answer, but this is rude. Insensitive. Mean. They are the only carrier for PC so I can't change.

So this is how I hate a machine. I have no power currently to get what I want. They are wanking me around.

If I had a human, I could stop this. I only have a multi-personal computer.

God, hear me. I truly hate it.


No comments: