Saturday, August 25, 2007

Winners In the Spotlight

Wahoo! I don't usually get energized by TV, but this is an exception.

Terry Fedor, the ventriloquist who does increcible voice impersonations--all without moving his mouth-- won the Talent in America contest, and will be interviewed on KRLD-AM 1080 in Dallas at 11 a.m. Monday. He was ubtervuewed there about two weeks before the competition. A Metroplex resident, I salute him.

Cass Halliday, the runnerup, wonderful vocalist also from the Metroplex, will be interviewed Tuesday at 11 a.m. KRLD-AM-1080 in Dallas.

These both are WOW. Hope the future opens up for both of them, and it seems to be doing so. Amazing, the talent we all have around us every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ref: Terry Fedor
I voted for him every chance I got when he was on TV. I have tickets to see him Apr 20th at the Peabody Aud., in Daytona,Beach. He is the best I've every seen, and he is a great singer, you must see to believe......He's GREAT !!!!!!