Monday, January 19, 2009

I Learned It At Yahzee

Got this e-mail from a friend.

"Well, I would like to share this with you. Yesterday I went to throw out
an empty Reynolds foil box and for some reason I turned it and looked at
the end of the box. And written on the end it said, 'Press here to lock
end.' Right there on the end of the box is a tab to lock the roll in
place. How long has this little locking tab been there? I then looked at
a generic brand of aluminum foil and it had one, too. I then looked at a
box of Saran wrap and it had one too! I can't count the number of times
the Saran wrap roll has jumped out when I was trying to cover something
up.

I'm sharing this with my friends. I hope I'm not the only person that
didn't know about this."

And I do appreciate it, but I knew it. Actually, tabs are on both ends for even pulling. We talked about this and researched at Yahzee. Stopped the game, went into the hostess' kitchen, and examined her boxes of wrap. And the little tabs actually do work and keep the rolls of wrap from jumping out of the box when you are trying to unroll a piece. None of us had noticed it. We laughed at ourselves and went back to play.

Just one little extra in our days.

No comments: